Frequently Asked Questions
We hope you find our FAQ page helpful. If you don’t find the answer to your question here, please don’t hesitate to CONTACT US!
It is our intention to provide our clients with professional and therapeutic services. The following policies and procedures serve as a guide for first time and repeat clients of Applied Therapies, LLC.
We strongly believe that your time is valuable, as is ours, and we make every attempt to be ready for your appointment at the scheduled time. In our commitment to provide a unique and outstanding massage experience to all of our clients, and out of consideration for our therapist time, we have adopted the following policies.
Scheduling, Rescheduling and Cancellations:
All scheduling, rescheduling and cancellations must be done by calling the office at (740) 420-6060.
Please arrive for your appointment 10 minutes prior to the scheduled time. If late arrival is unavoidable, your service may be shortened in order to keep on schedule. The original treatment time will be charged.
Please provide at least 12 hours notice if you need to cancel or reschedule. If a client fails to cancel within 12 hours, on multiple occasions, they may be asked to prepay for future services.
We regret that late arrivals may not receive an extension of scheduled appointments. When our schedule will allow, we may be able to accommodate a partial or full appointment. This will be at our discretion and only with advance notification of your late arrival. The original treatment time will be charged.
Client who fail to show for multiple appointments may be asked to prepay for future services. The therapist will wait 20 minutes before assuming a no call / no show.
Repeat no call / no shows:
- 1st offense – warning
- 2nd offense – charged half
- 3rd offense – paid in full amount of missed appointment. All appointments scheduled thereafter will need to be paid in advance of appointment
Gift Certificate Policies:
- Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash
- Gift certificates expire one year from the date of purchase
- All gift certificates must be presented at the time of service
- All gift certificates are non-refundable
Safety and Confidentiality:
The discussion between the massage therapist and the client is confidential. The client may or may not choose to talk during the massage.
It is the responsibility of the client to keep the massage therapist informed of any medical treatment currently being taken, and to provide written permission from the physician, chiropractor, etc. that the massage be performed.
The client must also keep the massage therapist informed of any changes in health conditions. Under certain medical conditions, massage may not be advised; for example, when a fever is present. If a massage could be potentially harmful to a clients condition, the massage therapist has the right to decline to perform the massage.
- Payment for all services is due at the time of your visit
- We are happy to accept cash, personal checks, Visa, MasterCard and Discover
- There is a $30.00 return check fee for non sufficient funds
In order to provide all our clients with the best massage experience, please respect the following wishes:
- Speak quietly when entering and exiting your massage session
- All cell phones must be put on vibrate or silence before entering the hallway